Thursday, May 22, 2014

What a Week

Ciao amici!

Im not sure what Im going to tell you all tonight. I dont have too much to say. Hmm... I guess Ill start with the cat? I inherited the cat for the weekend which I am completely ok with. I like cats and dogs, and all three of the animals are super easy to take care. Its nice to not be the only living thing in this big house! Well... the dogs stay outside all day and come in for night. No big deal. The cat stays in all the time. Im not used to having something moving in the house. At all. So I have screamed and jumped a mile in and a half 4 times now. This morning was the worst.... completely didnt expect anything to be on the kitchen counter counter when I turned the corner and it didnt help that my eyes were all sleep crusted, blurry and half open. I almost peed my pants and I smashed my elbow on the door frame from jumping back so far. So I started my morning swearing, hopping around the kitchen clutching my elbow, and informing the cat that my misery was entirely its fault. The other 3 scares have been thankfully much less drama. I have just been startled really.

I need to get better at working out (I know I keep saying this!) Today was casual day at work so I decided to wear my Sperrys and a pair of capris. I LOVE my white pair so I dug them out last night and tried them on.... didnt fit. Apparently last year I was skinnier. Ok... awesome. So I think I have my motivation! Also I am in love with wearing the spandex capri workout pants. I love them. I know there is a huge lash out against them on the internet in blogs, articles, etc. And Im kinda  hypocrite because I hate when girls think leggings are pants but they arent (sorry if I can see the pattern on your underwear, you arent wearing pants) But I LOVE the workout ones. They make me feel like an Olympian and that I can take on anyone. Not sure if I would wear them in public, but I love them when Im by myself. Funny how leggings bring up all sorts of debates on the male gaze, modesty and feminism huh?

Im giving ya'll (dont worry I dont say it... yet!) homework. Text, message, email, call, telegram, mail me a good song. I am so tired of my music and mosrt days I need to at work to get through my day. When the people around me are on calls I can. not. think. I am so happy that Rascal just put out a new album because that has kept me going for a week, but now even that is getting old!!

Flag Football.... gah. Still not sure if I am a fan. 1. I dont like not being good at it. 2. I hate playing a zone defense and dont get it. 3. Apparently I keep letting in touchdowns. 4. I tweaked my bad knee again. I was worried about what it was going to be like Wed morning. I remember waking up after I injured it in indoor and not being able to straighten it out at all and freaking out. (no health insurance causes you to freak out when you injure yourself. It apparently also makes your mother freak out as she yelled at me about it when I had to shimmy down the stairs on my butt because I couldnt walk) It has just been stiff the last two days. Not painful anymore thankfully. I felt it pop and give out a few minutes in and we didnt have any girl subs so I was just like crappers. Going to have to play through this. I didnt really tweak it that badly, which I am thankful for! So anyways... flag football is eh. Im excited to start to softball. That sport I can handle.

I really don't have anything else to tell you guys. Im sorry this is just a lame and short post! I hope everything is well with everyone and that Ashville isnt still swimming in water. I always miss the good stuff....

No comments:

Post a Comment