Sunday, July 6, 2014

Monday Already?

It feels like yesterday that I floated out of work, elated that I had three days of freedom. I dont know where those three days went! Friday started with an early morning workout session (speed walking without enough water in the Texas heat) and then it was straight off to July Fourth activites! Saturday was filled with shopping (at the outlets... even better!) I came home with some clothes and a Kate Spade purse! Today was a day of catch up... and I still havent caught up. I couldnt pay my bills because my pay hadnt been deposited yet.. and my computer has decided that it wants to cease existing. I have the blue screen of death. So frustating! Espeically since my up-to-date resume and cover letter template is on it and I was planning on tweaking it this weekend. Sigh. My phone is also deciding that it wants to difficult. Its internal clock is 5 hours ahead of central time. I have no idea what it is doing. I re-start and nothing happens, but then an hour later it is randomally ok again. What??!

Everyone moved out on me this weekend. It is weird to be alone again. Really weird. I had JUST gotten used to having everyone, and now its me, myself and I in this house. (I do have the dogs thank goodness... but no cat) Im trying not to have trouble honestly. And so far I have to keep reminding myself that I am fine. Sigh. I want everyone to come back :(

Tonight I went to Walmart to grab some things and decided that I needed some green in my life. I wandered out to the garden section and almost melted from the heat (its hot outside even at 7pm). I thought it was funny that you could buy catcus. Like real, life size, full grown catcus. The kind that go outside. They are ALL over the ranch! It was funny to me. I have never seen a full sized catcus in a pot. Just the mini ones (that mom still manages to kill) I found the orchids but it didnt seem like they were loving the Texas heat, and they were too much money so I picked out a Bonsai and named it Nigel. I have always wanted to name something Nigel, but am not sure that I could name an offspring that... so I gave it to a Bonsai. He seems happy in his home. Nothing like having to purchase a friend/company. Quite pathetic.

In an attempt to distract myself from this house, I watched a documentary on Hulu about the children of the Nazis. It was SO interesting. I haven ever heard anything about/from them before. There was a granddaughter of Goreing, grandson of Hoess, niece of Himmler, son of someone bad, and a daughter of Amon Goethe. It was all about how guilty they feel, and the daughter didnt understand what was going on when she was little so it was all about her story of realizing through the years of what her father did. Super interesting. The granddaughter of Goreing and her brother both sterlized themseleves so there wouldnt be another generation of Goreings. Intense. I watched it right before I went to Walmart which was silly because I wandered around thinking and kept having to backtrack to get things that I had forgetten. If any of you are bored watch Hitler's Children. Very thought provoking.

Im sorry that I did not blog on Wednesday. I was angry after my softball game. Yes its pathetic but I was angry. On a good note though... I have a cool jersey with my last name on it. That is pretty legit. I just wish that I could play like I used to. I dont know what is wrong with me. It looks like I have never played the sport before in my life. And I messed up my base running on Wed... that is my strong spot. Sigh. Also my batting glove that I wear under my fielding glove ripped. I was sad.. I have had it since my first day of Varsity... in eighth grade. Im having trouble throwing it away. (yes I am crazy)

I have more to say, but I am tired and it will take me a bit to fall asleep in this house so I need to head to bed. Ill write again soon.

I miss you all

No comments:

Post a Comment