Monday, June 16, 2014

Im in Love...

Im in Love.... with soccer. Love with a capital "L". This next month is the highlight of every 4 years (that is kinda sad now that I think about it...) But it is so true. Im obsessed and not ashamed of it. USA just beat Ghana. About time. We have a chance to get out of group play if Portugal keep ruining their chances (I am completely ok with their embarrassing lost. And Spain's) 

Besides soccer what's new with me?? Hmmm... I wrote a blog post last week and didn't post it because it was so depressing and pessimistic. I didnt want to subject you all to it. Here is a taste: "While everyone tells me that it doesn’t matter and I don’t have to do what I went to school for I want to punch them because I went to school for art history for a reason. I like it and want to do something with it. If I wanted to be practical and work a job because it paid me money I would have gone to school for economics or something “practical” like that. I didn’t go to school to work a job to pay the bills. But I kinda need to pay the bills so here I am in San Antonio not knowing what Im doing." Yup... thats all you need to read out of my rant. End of story... My job is tedious.


Thanks to Jared, I made a spreadsheet of my meager income. Lets just say that I am going to Brazil 2016 for the Women's Gold Medal Match. I have a worksheet planning out my saving. Im going to rock it and get Abby Wambach's autograph. Its happening. Every 4 years I am going to the gold medal match. Hands down.

I mowed the lawn on Saturday.

Did you see that?? I mowed the lawn. Thats it. No story! I didnt almost chop off a limb, or die via nasal obstruction, or die. Im so excited. WooHoo!

All of my aliments are gone... except for the corner of my eye. Its bleeding and red. It itches like you wouldnt believe and its spread to under my eye. Any ideas??

I have nothing to say... I have football this week (I let in another touchdown last week but we won) and Softball on Wednesday (I got in a fight with my own team about them making me walk. A guy walked with 2 outs, we were up 13-5 and 2 people on my team wanted me to take the base instead of batting. Didnt go well. Oh and I caught a ball with my glove down instead of up and I was told I caught it wrong. I said "Hello ever heard of Willie Mays and I caught it didnt I??" Basically I didnt make friends on my team last week)

Other than that Im watching the World Cup every second, and I am frustrated with my job. I seriously need some art exposure. Gah.

Ok thats it. This is incredibly boring ( I realize that) but I havent written in awhile. Im thinking about Laurie as CHQ starts soon... Good Luck!

I miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment