Thursday, April 17, 2014

Almost Friday!


I really don’t have much to tell today. The day did start with my chatting with a cow… but besides that it was pretty normal! I was running on time (ok that’s not normal) and I was walking out the door and I realized that I am supposed to be turning on the alarm when I leave. Crap. So with my gps, phone, ipod, and a pair of heels in my hand I attempted to conquer the alarm. It said “ready” so I stopped opened the door, and then turned to enter the code. I entered it and it starts BLARING. Omg. I read the screen in a panic and it says door ajar… Oh how dumb! I just did that so I close the door and it says “armed”. Crap. Now Im standing in the house with the alarm on and the door is closed. Ok… So I sprint out the door. Haha great move number two. After listening to it beep I decided to chuck my crap on the porch floor and I poked my head in and put the code in again. Now it says armed and it stopped blaring. Phew. I think Im good. I pull my head out of the door, swear because my keys are somewhere on the floor…. Lock the door, saying choice words to the door/alarm and look to my left and there is a cow there staring at me with its blank face. I stare at it and it just blinks once and continues staring at me like Im crazy. So I tell it that I had no idea what I was doing and maybe it should try to figure it out! It just swished its tail and strutted away. And that’s when I sat down on the step and just laughed. My mornings need to be calmer.

Work is annoying and boring. I want to stand up in the sea of cubes and just scream at the top of my lungs. Its so SO quiet. I just want to sprint around yelling. I wont promise!

I didn’t try to badge into the potty today! Life is looking up!

Im becoming a lot calmer on my drive home so I think about things in between random bouts of roadrage. And something I ask myself everyday is “When does 410 West become 410 East.” 410 is the inner loop that goes around the city and it’s a circle, so at some point you stop heading West, and start to head East, but when? And when do the signs change? And technically you go North and South too in a circle.  I wish someone would tell me and solve my problem.

Guess who found the Lego Store? This girl!! Im going on Friday next weekend to celebrate becoming old. Im excited. Its really easy to get to and I drove by it yesterday. Yeah for LEGOS!

One of the girls at work (who is really nice! So nice that she eats lunch with me!) gave me Texas shaped tortilla chips! Literally. They are shaped like the state of Texas. I think Texas believes that they are cooler than they are. She also gave me a Texas cut-off-your-crust-cutters.
Thats really all that is new! Im pretty boring. I cant wait to eat dinner (sarcasm). I bought delectable looking jalapeno cheddar sausages. "How yummy" I thought.. Meaty and cheesy with a hint of spice. Who can say no to that! WELL... i took a bite and almost died. It was HOT with a hint of cheese and no meat! I have two more nights of them. TWO. Good grief.
Ok thats it! Have a good night everyone!

2 comments:

  1. That's great that you have someone to eat lunch with, and that Texas doesn't mind eating its own state. Sorry to hear about the dinner situation, maybe make a cheese sauce to dip them in? And have a lot of bread handy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The alarm story is rather funny. And I wish I could have seen the cow!

    ReplyDelete