Monday, April 28, 2014

I forgot!

Sorry everyone! I wrote this on Friday and then forgot to post! Ill write another one for the weekend tonight!


I have a bunch of random things for yall today. (that’s me attempting to be more Texan) TGIF. The day is going really well which is a nice change! Before I tell you all my tales, I need to add to my barefoot story from yesterday. I woke up this morning with a throbbing in my right foot. Argh. I stumble into the bathroom , flip on the light, completely blind myself, inspect my foot and there were not one but TWO thorns in my foot. Yeah… really never going barefoot in this state again.

The cows were loitering around the driveway when I left this morning. It took everything in me to drive slowly so I wouldn’t scare them. They all stared at me with that blank stare again. At least I didn’t do anything stupid today as I was leaving!

Work.. I rocked it although I had to ask a million questions. I think there have been 10 emails, endless pings, and 2 phone calls to between the two of us today. So maybe not rocking it… but I don’t THINK im messing everything up. I see that as a bonus. My shuffle on my ipod is rocking it today. Just one great song after another. The bad part about this is that I was caught playing my air-guitar which is very embarrassing. I don’t think I have sang anything aloud though so that is very VERY good. (for everyone well-being!)

I am starting to like getting dressed for work. Its nice to have to wear nice clothes. Im still not used to the heels though. I think I clomp around the halls but… I haven’t fallen or stumbled (yet. I am waiting for it) While schools attempt to teach us to cook, sew and type, they should add in how to walk in heels portion. At least that would be useful in the future. It is so fun to go shopping for nice clothes that I am actually going to wear. SO FUN! I want my entire closet to be JCrew… totally. (actually I want it to be Kate Spade, but Im attempting to be somewhat realistic)

Im am doing so well this week not trying to badge into the bathroom. So proud. The next hurdle with the bathroom is mastering the sinks. Im not sure if Im the Sears Tower in heels, or the sink was designed to be level with one’s knees, but I literally cannot wash my hands without giving myself a shower. It starts out ok when I turn on the hot water, then it gets too hot so I turn on the cold too which ups the water pressure and sprays all over me. The sad part is that I do the same thing every freaking time and expect different results. (that is the definition of crazy right?) Argh.

My commute is getting better…. I guess. Now the problem is that I am getting somewhat more comfy so Im not paying attention to the exits. I haven’t missed one yet, but one of these days Im not going to be able to cross 15 lanes of traffic in ¼ of a mile to get it. Not good. And Im really tired of going 60 and then everyone SLAMMING on their brakes. Goodness… and Im not patient when I get cut of. No one down here uses their horn so I try not to, but last night I was just too mad. Oh well… I have NY plates. I do what I want…

No comments:

Post a Comment