Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Weekend

Sorry I havent written in awhile. Friday night was busy, and Saturday I was incredibly lazy (Ill be honest) and today was busy! Lets start with Friday...

I dont remember anything fun happening. Work was incredibly boring.. and no one was there because it was Good Friday. I mean boring. My job isnt the most riveting.  But I lived and booked it out of there right when I was able to. WooHoo. I did purchase tickets to NYC on my break. Cant wait to go! I was driving home from work and got a text from my aunt who said that I was invited to dinner with my uncles parents. So I ran home and changed and walked down the to other house on the ranch. Dinner was really good! The homemade ribs were amazing! Then we all worked on a puzzle.. and I got my bum handed to me in dominoes. I dont get it at all. Kirsten (my cousin) and I were so lost. Trumps, bidding and count.... what?? I was so lost and couldnt play without them telling me what to do.

Saturday was the first day in forever... i mean forever.. that I havent had anything at all to do. It was so awesome. I read, watched tv, took a million walks (more on that in a minute) AND took a nap! Crazy i know!  It was an epic day! So my million walks... I am expecting 2 packages... one from my mom which said was delivered on Wed (and I never got) and then 1 that I had ordered. Well at 1:11 I received an email saying that mine had been delivered.. I walked down and it wasnt there. I walked down at least 6 times. My packages are in the bermuda triangle.

Today was uber fun! I slept in and made it to my aunt/uncles house at 11am! We went out to brunch and came back to the house to change for our walk. It was SUCH a long walk... like 7-8 miles but it was so fun. We went down the riverwalk and got ice cream! On the way home we stopped to see the art fair that was set up and there were some really cool things. I just didnt have $300 for the one I wanted! We walked back home and I headed back here to shower, eat dinner and watch a movie. Now Im just waiting for bed! Im tired!!

Im sorry this is pretty boring post. Im tired and am boring! I hope everyone had a great Easter!

2 comments:

  1. What are you reading lately? I just read Divergent (again) because I forgot a lot of it. Now I think I might read Gillian Flynn's Dark Places. I still have a stack of books from Christmas I need to devour.

    I also had a package in the Bermuda Triangle once. Dave ordered me a book and it said delivered but was nowhere on my porch. We called Amazon and they refunded him, we think someone stole it. I hope your packages arrive soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG read Dark Places!! Sharp Objects is good too!! I love her stuff. I am reading American Heiress and am almost done. Did you like Divergent?

    ReplyDelete