Thursday, April 3, 2014

Howdy Y'all!

Howdy Y'All! Thanks so much for checking out my blog! Everyone keeps asking me to keep in touch so I have decided to start a blog dedicated to my Texan Adventure. The blog for London seemed to work well so Ill see how my blogging goes this time!

If you have talked to me in the last few weeks, you know how much I have been panicking about this advnture. Since I am the Queen of Indecision and apparently LOVE stress I have made my Official decision on Monday 3/31 and spent Tuesday in denial and started getting stuff ready on Wed. So naturally I am all set to go tomorrow morning. Haha. Katie's room is covered in clothes and suitcases! This is going to be a long night!

Speaking of long.... this roadtrip is going to be quite a roadtrip. I will be a monster by the end. Thankfully mom is making the trek with me. There are strict rules though (that mom isnt aware of yet) which is under no circumstances whatsoever are we listening to Barry Manilow.

So if you are bored and need help sleeping, just hop on my blog at night and that should do the trick!

<3 Anna

P.S I will have to think of something to count!

2 comments:

  1. I will miss you tons you are a great woman I know you will be fine god be with you through out your journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww anna we will miss you....you will do great...make us proud and come back and visit
    Lindsay W

    ReplyDelete